Sunday 17 April 2011

Ruffian Updates

At long last I have a reliable Internet connection so can freely blog once more - no longer do I have to take awkward lengthy trips to Starbucks to abuse their free Wi-Fi (love you guys).

Anyway, some updates of where I’ve been and what I’ve been doing (other than playing iPhone games, of course)…

  • In December I began working on various level designs for an unannounced title at Ruffian Games
  • In January I was promoted to Lead Level Designer at Ruffian Games
  • In February I moved to a new abode in Edinburgh
  • In March I started work on a small prototype at Ruffian Games
  • In April I turned 26

…and that’s about it. I can’t really elaborate on anything right now. Maybe something soon.

/vague

We updated the Ruffian Games website! Keep an eye out for future updates (hint hint).

Check it out here: http://www.ruffiangames.com/

EDG227Fellow Ruffian, James Cope and my good self had a few words to say in the latest edition of Edge (April 12, Issue 227) regarding the trend for multiplayer in AAA games and whether pure single player games have a future.

Pick it up from all good UK newsagents (of which there seem to be very few in Edinburgh – I have yet to find a copy).

And yes, I know the picture they used of me looks bloody awful.